We offer a registration- and pedigree service also for Olde Type Bulldogges.
litters planned for summer 2016.
Olde Bulldogges are small Bulldogges up to 30 kg and size up to 48 cm.
They should have:
- clear Bulldog-type and character
- a complete tail, functional anatomy, balanced weight
- clear but not exaggerated undershot bite
- colours: 1. white with fawn-red, black or brindle patches, any combination.
2. solid white, solid red-fawn, solid brindle, solid black.
3. black mask or without mask
attention: blue, blue-fawn, black-and-tan or brown-and-tan coloured dogs can not be registered.
Puppies born with incomplete tail can be registered, also "interbreds" with British Bulldogs.