planned shows 2019, info by email: dnbour ad gmail.com
March 17: Püttlingen/ Saar (judge: Sascha Horn, F)
May 5: Saarbrücken, HBAZ (judge: Céline Manchon, F + tba)
June 16: France, Eure-et-Loire (28), info: 06- 11 23 10 33
All Bulldogs, all Bull-and-Terrier-breeds, all Molossers welcome (FCI groups 2+3). any pedigree accepted. Combined Championship points and CCs.
event show Facebook: EABC France
new address: EABC, PF 101313, D-66013 Saarbruecken, Germany
The European American Bulldog Club and the European American Bulldog Studbook were formed by breeders, owners and fanciers of American Bulldogs in the year 2000.
We register American Bulldogs and Olde Type Bulldogges.
Today there are already over 600 members organized in the national American Bulldog clubs which work with the EABC.
The EABC is the greates and most professional working American Bulldog club in the world today.
The EABC respects, although the breed is still not recognized by the FCI, the FCI-rules about breeding, registring of dogs, organizing shows, awarding of conformation championships and health-controls (especially hips and ellbows).
The European American Bulldog Club is a non-profit organization.
- a breed registry only for purebred American Bulldogs and Olde Bulldogges.
- sanctioning of American Bulldog shows and all-breed working-events
- training and licensing of conformation- and working- judges
Our most important rules you have to respect if you want to work with the European American Bulldog Club:
1. Any dog must have passed a character test and a hip-check before being bred. Here you have
to follow the rules of your national club.
2. Aggressive or shy dogs can´t be bred and their puppies will not be registered. Such dogs also are
disqualified from any show or working-event.
If you want to learn more about organizing an EABC-show, the judges-apprenticeship-programm, registring of dogs or