BULLdog - christMAS Show : BULL- MAS Show
Specialty Show for all Bulldog-Breeds (indoor show)
Reithalle Im Haferfeld, Friedhofsweg 6, D 66128 Saarbrücken-Gersweiler
(pour les exposants francais: F-57350 Schoeneck, Lorraine. à Schoeneck suivre "Gersweiler", 3 minutes de route).
- American Bulldog (judge: Hazel Millington, GB)
- English Bulldog (judge: Lady Julia Arbuthnot, SCO)
- Olde-Type-Bulldogges, Continental Bulldogs, Olde English (also Lady Julia Arbuthnot, SCO)
- French Bulldog (Jean-Pierre Baudrier, F)
- list to be completed............
- also judged:
- Bullterrier + Miniature Bullterrier
- Staffordshire Bullterrier + American Staffordshire
- American Bully
- Molossers + Molosser-Types
The show is open for dogs with any pedigree, from any club.
All CAC/CC, Championship-points and titles will be recognized and qualify for Champion-Class.
3-6 months puppy
6-9 months senior puppy
9-15 months youth
16-24 months senior youth
+ 24 months adults
working (with title)
champion/ winner (with title)
veteran (+7 years)
kennel groups / 3 dogs/ same kennel or same parents.
A trophy and a certificate for each dog shown in the ring.
Special prices for BOB, BIS, BOS, Best Puppy, Best Handling.
(late entries) the morning of the show at 09:00.
25 € first dog.
second and following dogs, same owner : € 20 each dog.
late entries, entered the day of the show at 09:00:
€ 30 each dog,
second and following dogs, same owner : € 25,
following dogs : € 20 each.
This is an indoor show, we have a bar and food sold by the local club.
Hotels nearby (5-10 minutes from the show), zipcode D-66128, D-66127, D66111, D-66333 or F-57600 and F-57350.
new: Olde Bulldogge + Continental Bulldog registry, click for more....
The European American Bulldog Club and the European American Bulldog Studbook were formed by breeders, owners and fanciers of American Bulldogs in the year 2000.
We register American Bulldogs and Olde Type Bulldogges.
Today there are already over 600 members organized in the national American Bulldog clubs which work with the EABC.
The EABC is the biggest and most professional working American Bulldog club in the world today.
The EABC respects, although the breed is still not recognized by the FCI, the FCI-rules about breeding, registring of dogs, organizing shows, awarding of conformation championships and health-controls (especially hips and ellbows).
The European American Bulldog Club is a non-profit organization.
- a breed registry only for purebred American Bulldogs and Olde Bulldogges.
- sanctioning of American Bulldog shows and all-breed working-events
- training and licensing of conformation- and working- judges
Our most important rules you have to respect if you want to work with the European American Bulldog Club:
1. Any dog must have passed a character test and a hip-check before being bred. Here you have
to follow the rules of your national club.
2. Aggressive or shy dogs can´t be bred and their puppies will not be registered. Such dogs also are disqualified from any show or working-event.